I’ve decided to run a little promotion this May. For the rest of the month at 7:30pm EST, I will be asking a trivia question on my Facebook Author Page (http://www.facebook.com/MBWestonPage) and on my twitter feed (www.twitter.com/mbweston). The questions will be the same, and the first person to answer correctly on each will be awarded Geek Points. I will keep a running tally posted on this site–daily if possible, but not probable…
The Prize: At the end of the month, the person with the most Geek Points will win a signed copy of a book of your choice, including the anthologies I have been published in.
- You can only answer on one feed per question. So don’t copy and paste from Facebook to twitter.
- On Facebook, make sure you answer on my author page and not on my personal feed. I can’t count those.
- You have to “like” my author page and/or follow me on twitter to win. (Yes, this is a shameless self-promotion for social media glory on my part…)
- I reserve the right to award Geek Points as I see fit throughout the day. If I see something you post or read a comment that I deem ostentatiously awesome, I might just award you some points. So be awesome my friends.
- I’m attending MobiCon and Alabama Phoenix Festival this month, so expect Geek Points to be awarded there. Don’t complain that it’s not fair that you can’t make it. Instead, fix the problem and show up. Same rules apply, you have to be following me on twitter and/or my author page to get live Geek Points.
Make sure to pay attention around 7:30pm EST tonight when I ask my first question. 🙂
Fantasy novelist M. B. Weston is the author of The Elysian Chronicles, a fantasy series about guardian angel warfare and treason. Weston hosts The Final Cut in Movies, a radio talk show about science fiction and fantasy movies that airs on 740 am WSBR. The Final Cut in movies can also be heard on iTunes. Weston speaks to children, teens, and adults about writing and the process of getting published. For more information on M. B. Weston, visit www.mbweston.com. Find out more about The Elysian Chronicles at www.elysianchronicles.com.